1. I should have eaten before I took off. I'm so hungry.
2. I was feeling so good about my fiction work yesterday. This morning I woke up with a feeling of dread. Confidence crash.
3. So now that Brian has fixed my laptop, at least one day this week I'm going to Starbucks with it. At least it will get me away from FB, Twitter, email–it has no wireless card.
4. Still waiting to hear back from Yoga Journal.
5. Little girls at the bus stop loving my I LOVE MATH t-shirt. Yes. I still have it. I worked at NCTM SO many years ago and I still have the t-shirt. It's still in good shape. Anyway, these girls were all into MATH. Good sign. Maybe the work we did at NCTM mattered, just a little bit.