1. Emma's dreams. So detailed and rich, like mine. I try to ask her every morning what she dreams about. I ask, Tess, too. Sometime she has a good one, but this morning she said "I can't remember my dream, Mother." (It just kills me when she calls me Mother…usually is Mama..) Reminds me of when she was like 2. In the middle of the night I woke up to her thrashing around in her crib and calling out for me :"I lost my binky, Mother." ;-) It was funny, even at 3 a.m.
2. I need a trip to Charlottesville. Just not sure which day.
3. Timing is everything. And mine always seems to be off.
4. New runner in the neighborhood–a man, youngish, wearing a heart monitor.
5. I reallllllly need a hair cut.