1. My friend Kathy taking a her daughter to college. Me putting mine on the school bus–one as curvy as they come, suddenly she has hips and boobs and wants to wear make-up. Me crying as I am running down the road listening to Anna Rose. Parenting ain't for sissies.
2. The colonial sex expert. He was a help. Yes. Indeed.
3. Cheesecake is not pie. It's more pie than cake, certainly.
4. Love the way those pink Morning Glories are everywhere in my neighbors yard–traveling up the power lines, even.
5. My vegan pie query to Yoga Journal yesterday wasn't quite on target, but the editor is going to give me a another shot after giving me a big hint: our food articles have to relate to your Yoga practice. Duh. Why didn't I think of that? Of course vegan pies relate in that they are pies made with compassion, using no animal ingredients. Compassion is a huge part of my Yoga practice.