1. The whole family in one place this weekend–HOME–how about that?
2. The music teacher who told me I couldn't play drums because I was a
girl. I was in third grade and it crushed me. He was just wrong. I play
drums all the time, still, in my dreams and think I might actually sign
up for lessons. Kristie and her guitar and me and my drums. We could
have a girl. (Okay we haven't been girls in a long time–but you get
3. Quantum physics and Kathy and Dawn.
4. The dog is now watching me get dressed in the morning, with an air of impatience.
5. The national pie competition on the Food Network tomorrow evening.