1. GLORIOUS weather for a run.
2. Breakthrough on my memoir. I've been writing it off and on for a few years. Had essays here and there. I put them all together yesterday and saw it, unfolding right before my eyes. And I wrote an intro. I've got like 15,000 words. Shocking. Of course some of it is pretty raw. But I'm on my way. Andrea and Sue-lessons from both of you are slowly sinking in. On my way,
3. Taking pictures of some of my scenery during my run. Will post soon.
4. The girls running project at school. The school sent a notice home about how good running is for you–not just physically, but emotionally, and I'd add spiritually, as well.
5. Tess wearing a Halloween shirt this morning. It's luau day at school. She refused to wear anything but her Halloween shirt. I refuse to fight with my daughters over clothes or hair. Maybe you've noticed. 😉