1. Going to Westernport Md. to celebrate my father-in-law's 80th
2. My interview with Gina: http://ginahyams.com/blog/
3. Gorgeous morning for a run–just on the edge of being too warm.
4. Watching Emma play volleyball last night against the teachers. She
can hit that ball. Way to go, baby!
5. The news that Mrs. Rowe's Country Buffet has closed. They are
shifting into just catering. But the orignal restaurant in Staunton is
still hanging in there. Every time I stop by it's hopping!
Check out my new blog: http://www.molliecoxbryan.com/kitchenqueenoffishpotroad