1. Going to meet another local mystery writer for lunch today. Should be fun.
2. So, I wrote about 3,000 words yesterday. I love when that happens, but it wore me out. So today, I'm stepping away from the fiction and working on my blog. Stay tuned.
3. I can't believe how well the transition to middle school is going for Emma. So far, I am very impressed with the school and my daughter.
4. I think that I may just need to find a quantum physicist to interview. Anybody know one?
5. Okay so my contract is at Kensington. I can't wait to hear from my editor. My agent loves this guy. I'm taking that as a good sign. So, let's roll!