1. It’s strange out here. One side of the sky is gray, the other blue with silver-white cloud, and the air is humid , but breezy.
2. Walked up the hill, saw my friend Susan again. A great way to start the day. She’s off to get her hair cut, which reminds me I need to call Mary.
3. The book giveaway on my Kitchen Queen blog. “Emma’s River” is wonderful book. Want a free signed copy? http://www.molliecoxbryan.com/kitchenqueenoffishpotroad
4. Speaking of that, soon all my blogs will be in one place–and in a more organized fashion. Stay tuned.
5. Needing to let go in order to let more in…