1. It’s been a rough few days with the headaches and imitrex.
2. Looking forward to the Cville Pie Fest. I’ll be one of the finalist judges so I won’t be eating as much pie as last time. And that’s a good thing.
3. The giveaway on my blog. A very cute hot chocolate maker.
4. We went back to look at a house yesterday. For all you locals, it’s on the corner of Vedette and Pickett. Vedette is busy, but I think it’s busier closer to 250 or 340. Pickett is kinda in the middle. Everybody liked the house, except Tess, who is still pining for the house on Kent.
5. I really need to find Mary Moses. I’ve been leaving her messages–maybe that cell phone is not in service any more. MARRRRYYYY!