1. Gummy worms on the road. Free the worms?
2. Was up at 4, plugging away on Maggie Rae’s Scrapbooks.
3. So, after my proofreading client contacted me yesterday and said her business was going in a different direction, they didn’t need me now, but might in the future, and I was thinking about going to Kmart and applying for work, a man called me out of the blue. He has my business card and wondered if I was available to edit his memoir. We’re meeting on Friday. Kmart will have to wait.
4. Going to see one house today–over on Club Court. It was going to be two. But one that I liked has already been sold. I think it was on the market less than a week. Houses ARE moving. Hope ours does soon.
5. Tonight is my carpool night. Will be taking the Alice in Wonderland kids to Staunton. Better clean the van and make some space.