1. The way my life is changing. One thing mid-life is about is shedding and accepting.
2. The challenge is to do that while keeping your heart open–trusting, even though there is a chance of being hurt, figuring out if it’s worth it.
3. Tess Mathilde and her love of the cello. I find myself going to the Waynesboro Symphony orchestra on Saturday evening with my baby girl.
4. Chrissy Lantz, my neighbor who waits at the school bus stop with us each morning. Her husband told her she should write romance novels. She said no thanks, I’ve learned too much about writing at the bus stop and I don’t want to do it. LOL.
5. The girls will be home mid-day tomorrow and all day on Monday. Good thing they told me.So I’m working today, running errands tomorrow morning.