1. Man, I am loving these cool mornings.
2. Writing my bio for the Author Questionnaire for Kensington. What to leave in, what to leave out. It’s a strange exercise.
3. Sometimes I forget how valuable my skills are. It’s easy to do when you’re a writer and especially in today’s environment. One thing I’ve very much enjoyed is getting out and teaching from time to time. So, I’m going to start offering weekly writer’s workshops locally. I’ve yet to iron out the details. Coming soon.
4. Thinking about taking my running a little further. One more run around my path.
5. The connection between movement and writing for me. As I looked over my bio, it was even more clear. What did I do as I young child and young woman? I danced AND wrote. Always both. And one of my characters in MAGGIE RAE’S SCRAPBOOKS owns a dance studio. Another one is a writer. 😉