1. Squeezing my run in to a busy, busy day. It’s my sanity.
2. “China..all the way to New York. Maybe you got lost in Mexico.”
3. Off to see houses this morning, three in the Tree Street area of Waynesboro.
4. The “Out of Africa” party last night to celebrate the completion of the West African project at the museum. It was so lovely. Party in the woods with lights strung in a the trees. Tables of food. Big bonfire. Roasting marshmallows. Emma and Tess learning how to roast them just so it’s a little burned on the outside, a little gooey on the inside.
5. School meetings will Tess’s teachers this afternoon. You never know what will come up in these things.