1. Tess is still sick with a cold. No fever. But she is miserable.
2. We love the house on Chestnut. If someone buys our house, we will try to buy it. We may lose it because of that. But you never know. At least we know we like that kind of house and that area.
3. We didn’t have good luck with the contingency contract and so Eric is thinking we should wait until we actually make a sale on our place.
4. Back to oatmeal this morning.
5. Found a really nice place to eat yesterday–The Cheese Shop Sandwich Shop in Stuarts Draft. I had this gourmet grilled cheese…so good. It’s a much bigger place than what I thought, with a couch and overstuffed chairs, along with regular seating.