1. Emma on the couch. This cold is sweeping through my family. If I am sick for Kevin’s reception, I will be extremely disappointed. But so far, I am okay.
2. Whoa. Who was that? A new runner in the neighborhood just blew right by me. Big guy. Amazing calves.
3. Breasts. I hope it’s not unseemly, but breasts are on my mind. Not just breasts. But what do do with mine in this dress I want to wear Sat. It kinda has a low back and so what I have is not working. A friend told me about these cup-like things that you stick on them and so you don’t have to wear a bra. Hmmm. Sounds kind of dangerous to dance in. I don’t know…
4. A rerun on Glee already. Geez.
5. It will be so good to be in the city and see old friends. I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to it. And I am so touched that Christy is going to keep my girls. Of course, I will hear all about her cooking and crafting and it will put on this pressure on me to bake cookies or something with my daughters next week. lol.