1. Eric is spending the day with David McCullough. How cool is that?
2. No showings today. Writing today.
3. Okay. So, I’m thinking about doing NaNoWriMo again. But the thing is I’ll be in NY in Nov. AND I might be getting edits back on my book. I hate to undertake a new novel and then have to abandon it to work on the old one. But I really enjoyed it last year. I highly recommend it.
4. Scent of pine. WHOOOOOSH!
5. So Christy turned me on to these Japanese mystery writers. It’s like wow–where have they been all my life? Right now, I’m reading another Japanese mystery by Miyuki Miyabe called “The Sleeping Dragon.” Really good. right from the start.