1. Tess and Eric out on an archeological dig this morning.
2. So worried about Dalton Tipler and his family. Anybody have any word on him? I was shocked last night to find out about his seizure. It’s been so wonderful to see the Tipler’s regularly again through this play. We love Dalton. I am hoping and praying for them.
3. My angst over leaving my kids. It happens all the time. I will be fine once I’m on the plane and even better once in New York. My brain will be filled with other details–and other angst.
4. Being a mom is the most important thing to me, but it hasn’t changed my ambitions, my drive, at all. In fact, I want to succeed even more–for them. Being at home all the time only serves them to a certain point. I have to hang on to that logic and not let my emotions get carried away. 😉
5. I have a feeling I will be in NY even more as Emma gets a bit older. She has really been bitten by this acting stuff. I have mixed feelings about that. But I do want to support her–as much as I can. Maybe she will grow out of it? The other day she said when she grows up she wants to be either a tattoo artist, hair dresser, actor, or doctor. Hmmm.