1. Fine dusting of frost on roofs, cars, and grass. Sparkles.
2. So, usually we don’t get the tree out until a few days before Christmas. But we are getting it out today because of our open house.
3. Yes. We have a fake tree. We have too many allergies and asthma to have a live tree in our house, unfortunately.
4. Still sifting through all that heady New York stuff.
5. Some of the snobbery about genre fiction. Ah well–I used to have it, as well. But there are some incredible genre fiction writers out there. The more I look at it, the more amazed I am. I feel like I should have been doing this my whole life. And I feel extremely blessed that I’m able to do it now. I hope that I can continue.