1. Eric being home today to help tackle some big cleaning. We are having a realtor open house on Tues. He’s off Monday, too.
2. The whole FB world. When someone gets upset that you’ve unfriended them. It’s interesting because you might NEVER hear from them otherwise. They don’t comment or respond to any other communication. But if you unfriend them? OYE!
3. It seems odd and kind of stuck-up of me to have a “Mollie Cox Bryan” fan page. I’m not sure I can do it. It’s a kind of emotional hump I need to get over. But, I’m trying to think about it as just a page where everything will come together, which will make one little part of my life a little more efficient.
4. Being in NY at the start of the Holiday season really put me in the spirit. I’m thinking that in a few years, maybe we will go to the city as a family to spend the holiday. I always thought that would be cool. Also, I always thought it would be cool to be in London over the holidays.
5. Won’t be writing much over the next few days. And that makes me sad.