1. I kinda miss running outside. There’s nothing like it. Running at the gym is better than nothing, though.
2. So far, this is my fav book that Kensington sent me–“Mozart’s Blood.” So rich with history and passion. It’s a vampire story, but that is not the main thrust of it. The writing is beautiful and compelling. I can hardly put it down.
3. But I have to. We are making sugar cookies today. We make them every year for Santa. And Tess is driving me a bit nuts about it.
4. We also need a trip to the library to return books and give some cans to the food drive. Food–that’s a charity I can get behind.
5. Lots of very old men in the gym today.