1. Running at the gym was a great idea. Eating chocolate covered cherries right before–not a good idea.
2. My Nook. Interesting. I’ve gotten a few emails from friends about e-readers. Most of them act like I’ve “gone to the other side.” hahaha. I still have plenty of books and always will. But when you read as much as I do–it’s great to have another option. Besides, it’s my business to know the technology associated with my field.
3. I’m thinking this gym is a great pick-up spot for the over 60 crowd. 😉
4. Friends are stranded everywhere. Fla.,Pa., London. Glad it’s not me. Well, sort of.
5. This break has been nice. But I am so ready to get back to my writing and my regular routine. I am itching.