1. Okay. So what’s going on with the author page is the FB doesn’t have it’s act together. I sent invites to everybody. Evidently some of you got them, some did not. They may be caught in your spam. Once you send the invites out, you can’t resend. That kinda bites. I don’t want people to think I didn’t invite them–and at the same time, I need as many people as I can get and don’t want to keep hounding. But here’s the page again. Just in case you are interested.
2. Yellow snow patches everywhere. Ewwww.
3. It’s not as cold as I thought it would be. I’d go for a run–but I have an appointment at the gym this afternoon for a fitness test and an orientation.
4. Eric thinks the guy who was doing straddles and splits the other day was a show off. “He was probably showing off for you.” I doubt that–but I like that Eric thinks it. 😉
5. Done with the second-ish draft of Scrapbook of Shadows. Though I know I need to write more. I need a break from it. So, when I get a chance I’m playing around with a romantic suspense idea. Fun. And HOT!