1. A number of people emailing me and asking about the change in my Five Things and my fitness regime. Twice a week, I’m opting to do other exercise–like Pilates and Yoga. And for the most part, I’m running inside on a track. It’s mad an amazing difference in my joints. I’m glad to know that people look for my Five Things.
2. The other thing is I’m no longer cutting and pasting it on FB. It was taking too much time. Now, I’m listed the blog with networked blogs and it comes up on my FB page eventually. If you want them quicker, you can sign up to follow my blog on networked blogs.
3. My President made me proud last night.
4. The power of language. How it can lift, expand, heal, and how it can hurt. I’ve experienced that several times in my life very recently.
5. I am sleeping so well these days that it hard to get up. This is really different for me. I’ve been struggling for years with sleep. But these days, it’s all I want to do.