1. Running is harder in the middle of the day for me. It feels like I am slogging through mud. The wind doesn’t help.
2. Geez. I love my new editor at Kensington. So far, so good!
3. Yesterday he sent me an image he was using for inspiration to turn over to the art department and asked for some ideas. I have plenty. Of course.I REALLY loved what he sent me and it feels good knowing we have similar ideas about it.
4. Things are coming together at home, too. We met we another contractor this morning–we really liked his ideas, his approach. I don’t think I need to talk to anybody else.
5. You’ve got one more day to enter my Valentine’s Day giveaway. LIKE my author page and enter to win A RELIABLE WIFE. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mollie-Cox-Bryan-author/160250297352980