1. Looking over some of my garden columns. Yes–I had a garden column at one point for a local paper long out of business. It focused on herbs and herb lore and sometimes I wrote about other things. But I’ll be posting some garden thought in the upcoming weeks. Gardens were such a part of life on Fish Pot Road–and since then for me. It just makes sense.
2. I have another contractor coming over this week. I’m hoping to talk with three and then make a decision.
3. I gave up on the Virgin’s Lover. Then I went to Amazon and read some of the reviews. Some people loved it, but many people felt the same way I did.
4. Now I’m reading The Forbidden Rose by Joanna Bourne. It’s breathtaking.
5. A year ago I was in New York City finally meeting Monica and Charmain after a few years of email conversations. I also met many new friends, like Warren and others. That weekend, I had the best pizza in my life in Brooklyn. I will never forget it.