1. You just have to hand to these old folks walking on the track. I hope I’m moving when I’m their age.
2. My knees and hips are sort of screaming at me. I’ve been running on the street because the weather has been so incredible. What a difference the track makes.
3. So, tomorrow I stay home and write ALL day. Yoga tomorrow night.
4. So many little things to take care of today when I all I want to do is write. But maybe if I get them taken care of this morning I can sneak a bit of writing in.
5. So nice to see Christy this morning and chat a bit. I was telling her all about Bloodroot by Amy Greene. The way it speaks to me. The rhythm of the language. The regional dialect. Not exactly an easy book to read or get into. But I needed to take a break from all the genre fiction for awhile.