1. I don’t bake pie on a daily basis. I never did and probably never will. heh.
2. I took a quilting class when I was 23 and I’ve made 4 quilts in my life. Working on finishing the fifth and have plans for a new one. This one is for me.
3. I love paper, which may be the reason toward the pull I feel toward scrapbooking. And why I will always have (physical) books around. One of my first memories is falling in love with blank newspaper my grandfather brought to me. He was a layout artist at the Beaver County Times. I took a pencil wrote headlines, drew boxy little articles all over it.
4. I never wanted to have children until I saw my oldest niece, Carly, shortly after she was born. “Cool, I want one,” I thought. I didn’t get one until I was 36. And she is a doozy.
5. In real life, I don’t make friends easily, I’m kind of shy and fearful of letting people get too close to me. If you’re a friend of mine, though, you know it. I’m not standoffish. I need to make that clear. I am just careful about who I trust. I learned that the hard way. And I continue to learn it from time to time.