1. My legs feel like they are moving through thick mud. Maybe a long run after that Yoga class last night was not a good idea.
2. But the breeze feels great on my skin and spring is in the air.
3. Overcast. Silvery clouds with the sun trying to peek through.
4. My upcoming New York trip.
5. I turned in the first novel from my Cumberland Creek Scrapbooking Mystery series–after my editor’s edits. That was scary. Now, I’m focusing on the second in the series, after I had several readers look over it. After this stage, I’ll rewrite a bit more. And hopefully it won’t be too much longer until I can send it off.