1. Misty morning. The like the way it’s winding around the mountains.
2. FINALLY. I figured out how to use imapmyrun. I LOVE my iphone. The GPS is fantastic for my runs. I ran 2.5 miles this morning.
3. You gotta love technology. I have Facetime; Emma has Facetime on her iTouch. I will be in New York for Tess’s cello recital, but I won’t miss it. I’m going to catch it live on Facetime. 😉
4. I have Skpye on it and keep getting hit on BY WOMEN. So funny. They all say the same line. “I was looking around on Skype and thought you looked cool.” Their pictures are very revealing. Are they “in business” or what?
5. Grape hyacinths. Little splashes of purple against the green everywhere.