1. Glistening streets. Pink flower petals scattered. Quite a storm.
2. Two cardinals hopping around in puddles.
3. Every day I am in New York this week, it’s calling for rain. The last time I was there, it rained, as well. But I won’t have much time to walk around or anything. I’m going for the ASJA conference and will be on-site most of the time.
4. Have lots to do to get ready for it.
5. It’s the first time I’ve moderated a panel. I’ve been on them before, never moderated. I’m just a little nervous.