1. My guys at the gym. They are all in their 70s. They come in every Monday morning. We meet at the weight machines.
2. One foot in front of the other. One day at a time. Don’t get ahead of myself. Stay present.
3. I found both the Picasso exhibit and the Faberge exhibit so inspiring. The Faberge surprises me because I usually like simple things. Simple designs.
4. Everybody back to school and work today. Except for me–getting ready for NY, which is more complicated than it sounds, especially when you have children.
5. I won’t be writing my five things the rest of the week. I may get a run in early tomorrow morning, but I won’t have time to write.