1. Chocolate mousse. After a lovely beet salad for lunch with my editor, I indulged in the best chocolate mousse I’ve ever had. I hope he didn’t see me drooling. 🙂 Of course, I’ve had it before and always liked it. But this stuff was amazing.
2. But you know what…I could hardly eat after that. I mean the rest of the time in NY, I just picked at stuff, until Sunday morning. I was famished and ate a huge feta and mushroom omelette. Then was sick most of the way home–nauseated. Am still nauseated.
3. I’m sure that has nothing to do with all the wine I had Saturday night. heh.
4. My dog Tink had quite a fit when she saw me last night.
5. Back to work today. Almost finished editing a memoir for a client. And I have an article to research and outline because there was a bit of interest in one of my ideas from a magazine I pitched. Along with that, I need to get back to the fiction, answer some emails. BUSY week ahead.