1. Outside. It’s a rough start. But the fresh air helps.
2. Dance rehearsals and recitals. I’m looking forward to seeing it—and getting it over and done with.
3. My in-laws are coming in today for the show. Guess what I am doing. Cleaning. Yep.
4. I have so many ideas for novels that it’s scary. I’ll never have the time to write everything I want.
5. Oooo. I love running at the gym because it’s easier on my joints. But when I run outside, it feels like I’m getting to the source of whatever it was that made me start running at the age of 45. Sky. Air. Tree. Earth. Here. I. Am.