1. Tess’s cello recital this morning. Last night I received a call that I need to bring cookies, which is how these thing generally work. I don’t mind—as long as they are not expecting homemade!
2. This past month has been so busy that we’ve all barely had a chance to breath. Emma’s play. Tess’s dance recital. My New York trip.
3. So I can’t wait for summer. I hope to have my next book sent off to the publisher before school lets out and take the summer to relax and catch up with my girls, my friends and scrapbooking, possibly quilting.(Although I KNOW I’ll be getting copy edits on the first book over the summer.)
4. Yesterday was the most fun I’ve had at a photo shoot. I’ll share those pictures later.
5. My blog has been giving me fits. I have a new “Five Questions” with a fiction author. But it won’t post. Argh!