1. Scrapbook of Shadows, the second book in my series. I read it over the other day, fine tuning it. It just felt kinda long to me. It’s just over 76,000 words and usually I have a hard time making 70,000. So I mentioned it to a friend and she said it didn’t feel long, but maybe I needed to tweak the tension a bit here and there. And I have. It was only a sentence here or there. Now, I do have a little rewriting to do. I’ll tweak more after that.
2. I want to have it ready for my publisher before my kids are out of school for the summer. I may not turn it in. But it at least needs to be ready. Um, er, at least in my mind. A friend of mine asked me when it’s due. When I told her next year, she said ,”Nerd.” LOL.
3. The thing is who knows how long the third book will take. And I do have work my schedule around my daughter’s lives–which is as it should be. So this gives me a bit of breathing room in my schedule.
4. Reverse triangle kicked my butt last night and I feel it in each stride.
5. I am still having problems getting up certain posts on this blog. I am frustrated.