1. Such a gorgeous morning for a run. Sky is blue. A bit of a cool breeze against the heat. Ni-ice.
2. Angst. Okay so I’m 7 months away from the release of SCRAPBOOK OF SECRETS. My emotions about it are everywhere—excited, proud, scared, dread. The dread is about the marketing stuff, which all writers have to come to terms with now. And once I am in it, it’s not so bad. It’s just that thinking about it can be overwhelming.
3. But I am finding a lot of support with other fiction authors—especially mystery writers.
4. I might go and have lunch with the Literary Ladies that Lunch today in Charlottesville. If Eric can get home in time for me to go–to stay with the kids.
5. The heat is taking over. By the end of my run, I can see it’s going to be a hot and sticky day.