1. This certainly has been the summer of health problems in my family. And yesterday early morning I woke up sick with a migraine. So today is a post-migraine day I’m not sure I can run my full 30 minutes. I’m going to try.
2. It’s all also a work day. Both girls are gone–a rarity in the summers. Tess is at camp and Emma is at her internship–both at the Frontier Culture Museum, where my husband works.
3. Because of the health problems, I’ve fallen woefully behind on my writing goals. But life happens. Family and health comes first. And if I am behind on my goals, I’m still ahead on my publishing schedule.
4. It’s really humid out there and I’m a little worried about the kids. But I know there will be people watching out for them.
5. Okay so I’m only looking at this 3 (or so) times a day. Grin. http://www.amazon.com/Scrapbook-Secrets-Mollie-Cox-Bryan/dp/0758266316/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1309270076&sr=1-1