1. The heat so early in June. According to the Weather Channel App it’s 79, feels like 81, and it’s only about 9 a.m.
2. A shiny-leafed Magnolia branch falling in my path.
3. Walking to to the top of the hill and seeing one of my favorite people out for a walk with her dog. It’s going to be a great day!
4. Steampunk romance. Fascinating. I’m reading a book in this genre called The Iron Duke and am enjoying it.
5. I wish I could get to the gym this morning, but it will wait until tomorrow when Eric will be home.