1. Running at the gym is heaven compared to walking the dog outside this morning. It’s miserable out there.
2. I want to find loft beds for the girls. Word.
3. I really think that elderly man is making eyes at me. Hunh. Well, good for him for still having an interest. But I am so not the woman for him. lol.
4. Okay. I’ve read a couple of books by men recently that have rubbed me the wrong way. The women characters aren’t wearing bras.(Of course, they are ample breasts.) There are very few situations I can think of in which I’d find myself in public, especially as a professional woman, not wearing a bra. So when I am reading these guys, I’m rolling my eyes and thinking “In your dreams, Mr.” And oh, BTW that’s totally not believable. And you just lost me as a reader.
5. What a great time with my kids and hubby yesterday watching the Waynesboro fireworks.