1. Hearing from my editor yesterday. Now I know more about when to expect the copy edits on SCRAPBOOK OF SECRETS. That’s a good thing. I was a bit concerned because my daughter is having her tonsils out the end of his month and I didn’t want to be distracted from her.
2. Thinking a lot about my fictional town of Cumberland Creek. And the next book.
3. The Yoga class last night left me a bit sore this morning and I can feel my muscles screaming with each stride.
4. Emma is off to the museum today to work and then they are having a little party for the interns. Nice. When she left this morning she said, “I’ll come home smelling of chickens and cows,” and grinned.
5. Tomorrow Harry Potter. Word.