1. Seeing Matt and Emily yesterday. Ni-ice!
2. Waking up in the middle of the night and thinking I was in Pennsylvania. I was thinking I need to get the girls signed up for softball, take them over to the Raccoon Fire Hall and get them uniforms. Won’t it be cute to see them in the red Raiders shirt I used to wear? Very strange. I don’t think it was a dream.
3. So I’ve been confusing words and doing weird things all week. Dr. says it’s typical after a migraine episode like I had on Monday. She seemed unconcerned. But she seemed unconcerned and unsympathetic, generally speaking. Next time I call the practice, I will hold out for MY doctor.
4. So I’m not sure but I think the Fourth will totally suck. Every year my husband works. This year, both my daughter and husband will be working. So, I may go along for awhile. But maybe Tess and I will just stay home for most of the day. Eh.
5. But I think I will make a pie or two. Maybe more. After all…