1. My house filled with golden light this morning and how it gave way to the gray.
2. Marbled-gray skies. Spitting rain.
3. My Emma–up and at it this morning. I think we’ve given her a good work ethic, if nothing else. 😉 She’s off to the museum for the day to work on the farms.
4. We’ve been hearing about what a good worker she is–but also about how “entertaining” she is. heh.
5. If you haven’t heard, I’m doing a pre-sale special on SCRAPBOOK OF SECRETS. Order the book from Amazon, let me know about it, and I’ll send you some recipes from Cumberland Creek. Here’s the link.