1. Pounding the pavement. I missed exercising at all yesterday–busy day. I was in such a funk by 6 p.m.
2. Okay. I’m not sharing specifics–don’t want to spoil the read for anybody. But running has just given me a very faint and brief outline of the next three chapters on my WIP. All I have to do is sit down and write.
3. But today I really need to clean and organize. My two least favorite things.
4. I REALLY need new running shoes.
5. Working up a sweat during the cool, gray morning. Must be one of the best things, ever. Tis the little things.