1. Hey, there’s Tom and Susan running together. Sweet. Hello, friends.
2. Walking this hill is getting easier and I make better time since I’ve become a runner.
3. I know people love the autumn. But I have mixed feelings about it. Yes, it’s pretty and the cooler temps ate a blessing. But there’s always a hint of sadness in it for me.
4. Is the sadness just a noticing of the passage of time? Or is it the feeling of a chance of impending doom with the oncoming winter?
5. Or. It could be the light–or the lack of it. It’s a hard transition for me. I so need the light. How about you?