1. So I get in the car to go to the gym and something is wrong with it. Great. So I turn around and go home.I’m hoping it’s not a big issue.
2. So I’m running outside. It’s just after a rain and the beginning of the run is really lovely. Streets gleaming and flowers popping.
3. We just got a new car. My husband drives it to work each day. Of course, we are stressing about those payments. And now this business with the old car. Grrr.
4. Toward the end of my run, it’s hard to breathe because of the humidity. So steamy.
5. The new title for book #2. SCRAPPED. I love it. What do you think?