1. Gorgeous morning for a run or walk or anything outside. Clear blue skies. Cool breeze on my skin. Low humidity. You can’t beat it.
2. Running up small hills. I could not have done that a few years ago. I’ve come a long way, baby. Grin.
3. Man I ran by gave me a huge grin. I don’t know if he was laughing at me or LIKING me. Can’t tell and don’t care. heh.
4. The kids of my girls dance studio are heading to NYC this morning. One student is up for a national championship.What can you say about a boy living in the Shenandoah Valley that dances and excels? What heart, what passion, what drive.
5. A professional organizer is coming to my house today. Word.