1. Yep. I still love to run, but Zumba is a lot of fun, too, And I’ve been taking as many Zumba classes as I can manage.
2. March is an exciting month for me because of the Virginia Festival of the Book. I’m on a few panels and I love catching up with old friends and meeting readers.
3. Sometimes running is a slog. And most of the time it’s when I’m running at the gym. I can’t wait for some better weather.
4. Going to New York in May. Speaking of better weather. Had to cancel my last trip because of the hurricane. No more hurricanes in NYC, please!
5. Pie. Okay, so far NYC seems to have just about the best in everything. Except pie. Will I ever find good pie in NYC. Brooklyn is not included because I never have the time to head out to Brooklyn, even though I LOVE it. 😉