1. It’s a Lady-Gaga run. La-La-lalala!
2. Death Among the Doilies is out with beta readers. Woot! (The first in my new Cora Crafts Mystery Series.)
3. I’ve been getting some writing in on my historical. Fascinating stuff!
4. Summer is coming! Maybe it’s already here? Things are changing at the Bryan household. My oldest daughter is applying for work. No camps. Of course, we’ve never been able to do the expensive fancy camps for our girls. But we did what we could.
5. Of course, they say it’s best to have nothing planned over the summer for kids. I have believed that, mostly, allowing my kids the freedom of boredom. I think it fosters creativity. But unfortunately, the kids whose parents can afford to do the nice camps–Shakespeare camps, Broadway camps, writing camps at universities, and so on, compete with my kids. My kids can’t win. Not right now. But you know what? They will learn to work harder to develop an edge–and in the long run–they will be better for it.