- Adoring these cool mornings. I can’t run outside in the heat…
- Book signing on Saturday at the B& N in Charlottesville at 1! I love getting out and about meeting readers!
- Tough morning for all of us. Sometimes I wonder if three-day weekends are worth it!
- I love Morcheeba–especially Run, Honey Run.
- Can’t get over DEATH AMONG THE DOILIES being selected as staff pick of the month at Kensington. Click this to find out more–but I am so honored!
1. Perfect morning for a run. The sky is bright and blue, with just a bit of a cool breeze. Ni-ice.
2. Frank Sinatra. I’m kinda stuck on him these days.
3. Watched this fascinating interview with Frankie Valli the other day. I like him, too. (Today is a Frank day. hehehe)
4. Yesterday, I wrote a little more on the Jefferson Coates book. From Rachel’s point of view. Rachel was his wife. Future wife in the timeline of my book right now.
5. This morning I tinkered a bit with DEATH AMONG THE DOILIES. I can’t help it. After a few weeks of waiting, I am itching to get back to it. But it’s a holiday weekend and my girls have friends coming over and I’m not sure I can sneak more work in. But I can in the early morning.