1. Mottled gray sky. Wind thrashing through the trees. It’s going to be a heck of a storm. When it finally lets go…
2. We have a new front door and it’s amazing the difference it makes in the look of our house and in the temperature-comfort level. No more breezes in the house.
3. Tonight is my digital book discussion. This is a very cool thing. All you need is a webcam and mic and you can participate for free. When you are in the virtual space, it looks like huge library. a Hope you will sign up here: http://shindig.com/event/molliecoxbryan
4. Love running outside with the wind, droplets of rain pricking my skin.
5. One sick girl is at home with me today. Sinus infections can be so nasty. She is miserable. ;(